Hello,
I need help with a Bitbucket Cloud workspace billing/access issue.
My workspace details:
- Workspace name:
Sundeep_AI - Workspace ID:
sundeep - Repository:
clinic_queue - Bitbucket plan shown: Free
- Total users: 1
- Licensed users: 1
However, when I push to the repository using a valid repository access token with write permission, Bitbucket rejects the push with:
[ALERT] Your push failed because the account 'sundeep14' has exceeded its
[ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.
...
HTTP 402
The account name in the error (sundeep14) does not match the workspace details I see.
I also tried deleting the workspace. Bitbucket says:
This workspace cannot be deleted from within Bitbucket.
You need to go to Atlassian Administration to delete this workspace.
But in Atlassian Administration, Bitbucket shows as Free with 1 licensed user and there is no option to delete the workspace—only options to manage users and groups.
Finally, deleting my Atlassian account is blocked with:
User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions
Could someone please advise how to identify and remove/cancel the stale subscription or billing record that is making this Free, single-user Bitbucket workspace read-only? I do not want to remove my only user or delete my account accidentally.
Thank you