Hi Tempo Team!
We want to demonstrate your plugin, as Atlassian Expert, to some of our customers but we've got some questions;
Is it possible to get timesheet approvals per project for a user?
A user can work on different projects and thus has different project leads that need to accept his hours.
In the report overview, can I easily see which hours are already approved, open or rejected?
As a project manager, can I get an easy overview of all the timesheets I need to approve? I don't want to use the activity stream.
Would be great as a gadget on my dashboard. A list of timesheets that are assigned to me to approve
As a project manager, can I easily get an overview of people that still need to log hours?
E.g., John Doe still needs to log 3h for this week, Anne still needs to log 5h for Monday and 2h for Tuesday