hi
I am getting null pointer exception when Table Grid Editor by iDalko plugin is enabled.
I am attaching the log after enabling debug mentioned here(http://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/XPORTER/FAQ)
Please see attached debug log and test template.
NOTE: Please see in the log .., at first when Table Grid Editor plugin is enabled it gave me an exception.After disabling the plugin i am able export successfully.
Any help would be appreciated.
For the xporter people - what is com.xpandit.jiraxporter.utils.FieldMapper.formatCustomField doing ?
Hi Francis,I have reported the issue at Xporter service desk(http://jira.xpand-it.com/servicedesk/) and get it resolved yesterday with new build which he gave it to me .Now i am able to export the documents with the help of xporter plugin.However , with further communication with xporter developer i got below response for exporting table grid values.
Rui Rodriguez
Yesterday 1:38 PMLatest
Correction:
${idalko-tablecustfield1|html=true}
For further information you can see our documentation here. The problem is not related with that. When Xporter tries to get the value from Table Grid custom field, the value is null. So, I think the problem is not on our plugin. I added some logging on version I sent you this morning, as you can see on log file there are messages like this one:
2015-05-05 15:07:19,105 http-bio-8080-exec-21 ERROR amsdev 907x1060x1 hmm9ok 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /plugins/servlet/jiraxporter [xpandit.jiraxporter.utils.FieldMapper] Unable to get IssueHtmlView from Table Grid or Xray Test Steps.
Could you check this problem with Table Grid support please?
Thank you.
I am using trial version of idalko plugin.It would be great , if idalko supports the exporting custom fields with xporter plugin.Could you please help me on this ?
Can you forward this case to support.tge at idalko.com ? This will create an issue on our JIRA and an account for you. IssueHtmlView should not return a null. Once fixed we can report back in this channel. Francis
Hi Francis, When Xporter is getting the Issue Html View value from the Table Grid custom field, that value is null.
Hi Francis, I am not able to access https://support.idalko.com. could you please create issue for me and know the status here . Thanks Sajid
Just forward the case to support.tge@idalko.com, which will create an account and raise a ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.