Hi,
How do I hide just the login (at the top right hand corner) in Confluence Dashboard from anonymous users?
Thank you.
Hey Tet, I found the following Custom HTML from another Atlassian Answer that another person created:
This script works for the "Demonstration Space" (which has a spaceKey of "ds") that ships wiith Confluence
Browse to Confluence Admin | Look and Feel | Custom HTML
In At the end of the HEAD, paste:
<script> AJS.toInit(function($){ if (AJS.params.spaceKey == 'ds') { $('#login-link,#browse-menu-link').parent().hide(); // Hide the login & browse menu } }); </script>
Then Save.
Change the 'ds' bit to whatever the spaceKey is for your space.
The script that Guilherme linked to will block the login link for a particular space, but not from the dashboard.
This would probably work better:
<script> AJS.toInit(function($){ if (document.location.href.indexOf("dashboard.action") !== -1) { $("#login-link").parent().hide(); // Hide the login menu } }); </script>
Hi Stephen,
I tried your method but it does not work. Actually I also tried this script which is working but it hides the whole menu bar from anonymous users:
<script>
AJS.toInit(function() {
if (AJS.params.remoteuser == '') {
AJS.$('header').hide();
}
});
</script>
How do I modify this script to just hide the login button in the menu bar. I would like to leave the rest (eg. quick search textbox) visible.
Thank you
This should work:
<script> AJS.toInit(function() { if (AJS.params.remoteUser == '') { AJS.$('#login-link').hide(); } }); </script>
Thank you! It works!
This worked for me as well!
Thanks! Perfect solve.
This is the one that worked for me
This one worked for me as well
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.