I need to build a custom field which is exactly the same as fix version field and should have the same UI look and feel.Can anyone see to it?
Hi Arijit,
Have a look at the Labels custom field. This field implements the same behavior.
I tried with custom field labels but as in fixversion we get dropdown for versions, similarly I want some dropdown associated to this field with values stored in some other field
Have you tried adding a custom field of type "version"?
Have tried with Version Picker but this field is related to project versions where as I want it to be related to a customfield of mine.Is it possible?
So you don't want a field that behaves like versions.
You want a select list with a more whizzy renderer. I believe there's a trick somewhere - you can persuade a select list to use the Atlassian "autocomplete" renderer, but I think you have to write a custom field plugin to provide a select list that handles like that.
I want a field with multiple choice but comes in form of labels thats my actual requirement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.