Does someone had a problem with Atlassian sales support when they are not answering for 11 days on request about Premium Academic client who wants an upgrade? Via PPC we are not able to create quota technically. Support ticket is in status "New" for 11 days already and nobody reacts. Twice I used Live chat with Agent in PPC, but no movement. As Rovo in partner portal told, then for Academic Premium clients SLA should also be the same as for Commercial. But seems that there are no SLA. Also - Atlassian did not provide us dedicated Partner Manager (after previous left Atlassian), because we are Gold level partners (at least thats how they now communicate that). So as there are not available also Escalation possibility in ticket and this is already second support ticket, I don't know what else I could do. Does someone had similar situation, and if yes, how did you manage it?