I need to create a project under my name / management.
I need to create a project under JIRA.
Hello @MARIE BALANCA
Plese follow instruction from this KB Article Create a new space | Jira Cloud | Atlassian Support
If you can´t do that, you may not have the required permissions, so contact your Admin.
Best,
Arek🤠
Hi @MARIE BALANCA
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can follow the steps listed below to set up/ Create a new project. Please note that you must have required permission on your site.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-a-new-project/
Cheers!
Hi @MARIE BALANCA ,
On top of what folks have said, I'd recommend checking a few other resources such as 📚:
All in all, you'll probably need Jira Admin permissions (unless we're talking about team-managed spaces).
Those learning courses I've linked above can help a lot when it comes to initial admin onboarding 🙂
Cheers, Tobi
Hi Marie, adding to the links above, because you mentioned in your other post that you don't see "Spaces" in the side navigation. That's usually the missing piece:
If Spaces shows up but there's no Create space option, it's permissions. Ask your Jira admin for the Create team-managed spaces global permission (enough for a space you manage yourself), or ask them to create a company-managed one for you, since that requires the Administer Jira permission. If you don't see Spaces even under Customize sidebar, you may not have access to Jira on that site, and the admin can check that in admin.atlassian.com.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.