My Bitbucket workspace "corporaciongutdoc" is stuck in read-only mode and I cannot push to any repository.
Every git push fails with HTTP 402 and this message:
remote: [ALERT] Your push failed because the account 'corporaciongutdoc' has exceeded its
remote: [ALERT] user limit and this repository is restricted to read-only access.
fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/corporaciongutdoc/portal-operativo.git/':
The requested URL returned error: 402
But the account is NOT over any limit. Verified today:
- Atlassian Admin > Apps > Bitbucket: Total users = 1, Licensed users = 1, Plan = Free
- Bitbucket > Workspace settings > User directory: Workspace users = 1
- The Free plan allows up to 5 users per instance
- In the billing page, the "How many people?" field is locked at 1 and cannot be edited
Subscription: E-454-FSF-N6Z-EDP
One thing that looks inconsistent: the Bitbucket subscription shows as Free, while several add-ons (build minutes, Git LFS, packages storage and network) show as Cloud Standard. That mismatch may be related to the user tier being stuck at 1.
I also tried to open a support case through the billing contact form. The AI assistant replied "please click on Submit support ticket below this chat window", but no such button is rendered on that page, so the form cannot be submitted at all.
What I need: write access restored on the workspace. The target repository (corporaciongutdoc/portal-operativo) is empty and I am trying to push an existing repository with 48 commits into it. I should not need to purchase a paid plan to fix an incorrect user count.
Screenshots attached showing the user counts and the plan.
Thanks in advance.