I’m working on a Shopify ecommerce store and looking for a better way to organize the ongoing tasks involved in managing the website.
For example, a store such as Moodcrafts can have a lot of recurring work, including product updates, collection changes, content updates, SEO tasks, technical fixes, and website improvements.
I’m considering using Jira to keep these tasks organized instead of managing everything through spreadsheets and separate notes.
I’d be interested to hear from anyone who has connected Shopify related workflows with Jira or is using Jira to manage ecommerce website projects.
A few things I’m particularly curious about:
- Can Shopify tasks be automatically created or tracked in Jira?
- What is the best way to organize product and collection related tasks?
- Can Jira be used to manage recurring SEO and content tasks?
- Are there any useful integrations or automation workflows for Shopify and Jira?
If you’re using Jira for an ecommerce or Shopify workflow, how have you structured it?