Hi everyone,
I’m building Resultary, a Jira Cloud Forge app, and I’m looking for feedback from people who actually manage Jira automations.
The problem I’m trying to solve is simple:
A Jira automation can run successfully while the expected Jira result still doesn’t happen.
Resultary keeps those two signals separate:
automation run received → expected Jira outcome verified
If the expected result remains missing, Resultary can confirm a persistent failure, establish ownership, and then verify recovery when the expected evidence returns.
I’m currently looking for Jira Cloud admins willing to test it on one non-critical automation during a free 30-day beta.
What I’m most interested in is honest feedback:
Does this solve a real problem in your Jira environment, or do Jira / existing apps already solve it well enough?
If anyone is interested in testing it, feel free to reply here or message me directly.
Disclosure: I’m the founder of Resultary.