👋 Hello community!
I haven't yet implemented Atlas projects and goals. A question that comes up is: how do you prepare teams to use these new features while avoiding duplicate work between projects and epics?
One challenge I've faced is figuring out how to adapt a team's or project manager's workflow to Atlas, given that it offers a status-tracking view designed for management. But how do you demonstrate the benefits of using Atlas? How do you define goals and objectives with key results, and encourage the team to provide status updates?
I’m really not sure yet what the best approach is for introducing this and encouraging teams to adopt it.
Are you already using Atlas projects and goals with your team? How did you get started, and how do you handle the relationship with Jira tickets? Have you noticed any improvements in team performance or processes as a result?
👀 I’m curious to hear about your experiences!