When ever, I opened the ticket today i got error Something went wrong on our end. Could anybody tell what is the issue?
Hi, @Nouman Iftikhar Please, try to open it in incognito mode. Also, looking at similar problems, maybe it's an incident on Atlassian site, but at current moment there is no information about active incidents on https://status.atlassian.com/ Best regards, Evgenii
someone also posted related to this issue, I think it's related to atlassian server.
Its a little hiccup which is gone now
@Nouman Iftikhar glad it's sorted out! 🙌
On top of what Evgenii said, your Atlassian admin, you check/monitor System Heath 🩺 in Atlassian Administration (although it's pretty much what the official Statuspage will say)
All in all, you might catch these hiccups, as you said, but they're usually resolved pretty quickly.
Cheers, Tobi
I think this problem is related to all users not mine alone.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.