I am having problems with an import where I have one attribute that can be populated with multiple objects. It is within the same schema because we are trying to set relationships between the objects.
I am trying to import via CSV file. The file is created from an export I made after I have successfully added Fred & Wilma into the depends_on attribute manually. I wanted to see what delimiter it used.
Key,Service Name,depends_on
BS-5549,Flintsone_family,Fred||Wilma
I delete everything from the depends_on object in the schema and then run an import. It doesn't update the data. The history says I have Identical Objects=1. Which indicates it isn't recognising the text in the depends_on field.
I have attempted running the import as
1. Simple, Service Name (selected from the drop down box)
2. Advanced, objectType = "Service Name" AND Name IN (${depends_on}) [as advised by Rovo]
On the attribute for depends_on in the schema I have cardinality set to min=0 and maximum allowed.
I feel like I'm missing something basic on the import given the csv was generated from an export. Any help would be appreciated