We are an engineering company, doing customer projects using our own semistandard parts and modules. Each customer is using their own space. I'd like to build a project documentation so, that when a documentation page referes to the documentation of our standard module, it looks as a part of the project documents. I know how to link to a page in a different space. The problem is that when a customer clicks a link describing our standard module, he is trasferred to the documentation tree of our common modules. I would like to keep the left hand side hierarchy display the standard module pages in the right places of the hierarchy (currently, they don't appear there at all) and also, when a customer goes to such a page, keep the hierarchy tree showing the customer's project, not our module documentation hierarchy.
Is there a way to achieve this, short of making separate copies to each customer's space?
Thank you!
-Juha