We have received a request to please investigate why the P3 Incident Time to Notify SLA is marked as missed for two incidents:
- The first incident was reported on August 11 at 5:34 p.m., outside SLA business hours, and a response was provided the next business day at 12:43 p.m. This appears to be fewer than five business hours against the eight-business-hour target.
- The second incident was reported on Saturday, August 1, and a response was provided on Monday at 9:02 a.m. This appears to represent only two elapsed business minutes against the eight-business-hour target.
We’ve been asked to confirm whether the SLA calendar and business-hour configuration were applied correctly to these incidents. Everything looks to be functioning, and these are the only instances that have occurred in the 2 years I’ve been admin on this Jira implementation.
Can anyone offer some advice on what needs to be done to correct this?
I have the history of both issues as well as a screenshot of the SLA settings but can't upload them into this question, but will try to add them as soon as I am able.