I am using 3.0.16 with JIRA 6.4 in a data center. JIRA says that script runner is incompatible with data center.
It has the datacenter compatibility label in the marketplace so I expect it to be compatible. You say that when you try to install it it tells you that it is not compatible?
Hi Amit,
Please check this out and vote on https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-528
Regards
Chander Inguva
After installing the plugin, I see incompatible tag on the plugin list in jira
Amit, ScriptRunner is not officially compatible with Data Center. The latest version 3.0.16 is marked that way but that was an error and should be fixed.
We have this in our Roadmap but we do not yet have any official dates as to when.
Any updates on the dates? This is very important for us. Very soon we would be moving to data center and we need ScriptRunner for our work.
Sorry Amit, no dates as yet. We just released https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.stash.groovy.groovyrunner so we can now turn our attentions to ScriptRunner for JIRA. I can tell you that it won't be days or weeks if that helps at all. More news as soon as I have it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.