Travel Tuesday arrived on Wednesday this week… but I think I have a good excuse. 😄
Even the Atlassian Community is packing its bags and moving to a new home!
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Community-Announcements-articles/Beep-beep-The-forums-platform-is-moving/ba-p/3283286
So instead of visiting another city today, here’s a different travel question:
If you could pack your bags right now and spend the next two weeks anywhere in the world, where would you go? 🌍
For me, choosing just one place would probably be the hardest part. 😅
Safe travels to our Community forum, and see you all on the other side! 💙
I am, in fact, doing that this week. For a trip back to the UK to see family, then for work and Team Europe 26
But if I weren't going to the UK, probably Cape Town and Lesotho
Sounds great. I'm taking a small break from exploring the world, at least before Team 26.🤠
Hope you will have a lot of fun 😊🤠
It'll be Italy! Been there for the first time this past summer and still so fresh in memory. To go back and explore the small towns in country side, farms and historical ruins!
It's been >100°F (~40°C) in Oklahoma City for weeks now, so I'd like to go somewhere green and cool. Banff would be nice.
Oh? Actually, after weeks of heat, Germany cooled a little and is going slowly in the direction of autumn.🍂
Italy is still overall unexplored by me and on my list.🤠😊
I have been researching this eco-resort on the Amazon in Peru where 540 species of birds have been spotted in the rainforest. And I've never been to South America!
If I were going for two weeks I might also tack on a trip to the nearest resort with ocean-front huts. How far is the South Pacific from Peru?
My dream trip would kick off in Argentina and include a small eco-cruise to Antarctica.
For me, it would have to be Paris. ✨ I had romanticized visiting Paris for years, so I wondered if the reality could ever live up to the version I had created in my head. 😄
But when I finally went, it did. I remember feeling like I was exactly where I was supposed to be, just completely in love with the city, the atmosphere, the streets, and everything around me. ❤️
So if I could pack my bags and go anywhere for two weeks, I’d happily go back to Paris and romanticize it all over again. 🥐☕️
And I love the idea of our Community forum having its own little journey too. Safe travels to the new home! 😁💙
I also never been South America 🤠
Great idea but Antarctica would be a little cold.
When I visited Paris in 2025, I found it confusing. I must say, I liked it more back then than I do now. My first time was 2005.
I have great memories from Nizze and Monaco.
In reel life I would love to visit Greenland! 🌍
Probably Denmark or Iceland! One of these days, just need a business excuse... 🙃
@Anne Saunders oh that sounds.. hot
@Dave LIAO Iceland was SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Never been to Denmark but I vote Iceland
Denmark is also cute
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.