For me many tickets below the fold do not show labels.But when I open the ticket - they are there.I've completed cleaned storage for the domain and re-logged in.Still the same problem.This started a few days/weeks ago.Browser Brave/Chrome on macOS15.7Is asking a question really the best way to report a bug?Not a great user experience.
@Torsten Curdt Thank you for reporting this issue! The Trello team has identified and reverted a change that may have been responsible for this behavior. Can you refresh your browser and then let me know if you continue to experience missing labels? Thanks!
Hi Torsten – Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Since the labels are still present when you open the ticket, this sounds more like a UI/rendering issue than data actually being lost.
You already ruled out local storage/cache, so I’d also test in a private window or another browser just to confirm whether it’s browser-specific. If the behavior is consistent, I’d report it to Atlassian Support with screenshots and a short screen recording if possible.
And yes — for something that looks like a reproducible bug, raising a support request/bug report is the better route than relying only on a Community question. Atlassian’s support guidance recommends a support request when something isn’t working, and a bug report when you’ve identified a defect.
The Community can still help confirm whether others are seeing the same behavior, but Support is the right place for investigation and escalation.
I didn't see where to report an issue (given I have only a free account at this stage).But thanks for confirming.And actually - yes, this fixed it! Wow.That was surprisingly quick.I am impressed!Thanks for jumping on this.
This indeed seems to have fixed it. 🙏
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.