I am trying to change the card paying for your software. I was directed to to admin.atlassian.com/billing. and was told to select payment methoid, but I cannot find that option to click. The invoice I'm trying to pay is [invoice number redacted].
Please let me know how I can do this easily as it is taking me too long.
Edit: Personal and billing information were removed from the post to avoid sharing personal information publicly and to align with the Atlassian Community Rules of Engagement.
Hello @Stuart Vaughan
It depends, maybe you are not Billing admin and don´t have this Permission.
Please reffer to this Articles Manage payment methods | Atlassian Support
Billing permissions by role | Atlassian Support
If you don´t see this Options then you are probably no Billing admin.
Please also note we are just Community members, if you need further assist, direct your questions to https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Best,
Arek🤠
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.