Dear Trello Support Team,
I am writing regarding my former Trello/Atlassian account, which was registered with an email address in Russia.
On October 10, 2023, I received an email informing me that Atlassian was winding down its operations in Russia and Belarus and that my account would be terminated within 30 days. The email advised me to export my data before the account was terminated.
Unfortunately, at that time I was unable to export my personal data before the deadline, and I have now lost access to important information stored in my Trello account.
I understand and respect the decision regarding the termination of accounts in the affected regions. However, I would like to kindly ask whether it would be possible to temporarily restore access to my account for just 24 hours, or for any limited period you consider appropriate, solely so that I can export and save my most important personal data.
I would be very grateful if you could make an exception in this case. I am not requesting continued use of the Trello service; I only need temporary access to retrieve my own data.
I can provide any information necessary to verify that I am the owner of the account.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I sincerely hope you can help me recover my important data.
Kind regards, [MALIKA Z.]