Hi!How can I change the status of an issue when I move it to another project?If the target project have the same statuses JIRA use as a default the same / old status from the original project. After moving one issue I can set teh desired status. But I wish there is a way to do this within the move-process.
Best regards
Matti
You can't - the move tries to keep it as simple as possible, and if it can avoid changing the status, it will.
That's what I know until now. But I hope for a tweak, a script or add-on etc.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,
Is there any solution for this now in the latest version?
No change, sorry.
It's because moving issues is not something you should really do a lot, and when you are doing it for the right reasons, you usually don't want to change the status. Because of that, Atlassian have tried to keep it as simple and plain as possible.
The the use-cases for it are "user error when they picked the wrong project or issue type", "large scale re-organisation" and "archiving". Not every-day activity.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.