Im in the free plan. I only have 8 boards and it says I only have 1 left. And it says I can't reopen an old one because I am at the max members (but I only have 10)- I checked all the individual boards and the main settings.
I took a look at your account, and I see that one of your Workspaces has 10 open boards and 10 members. Most likely, there are some boards in the Workspace that you're not a member of, so you're not seeing those boards on this page. If you go to the Workspace members page, you should see all 10 members there.
Hello @Nicole Atnip
Free doesn't allow such granular overview, so it's legitimate to miss that you actually have 10 members. Also, note that pending invitations also count against the limit.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.