The Rovo desktop APP always auto reset after sign in
Thanks for your reply.
Re-installing the APP does not resolve the issue.
The issue has been fixed in the latest update (via the update prompt shown during sign-in).
Hello @Mingxu_Wang ,
FYI my response is not related exactly to your questions but this will support.
following features are currently out of scope and must not be used with Protected Health Information (PHI) its not HIPPA Compliant
Source - AI Trust | Atlassian
Have you tried to uninstall completely and reinstall the app?
It could be local cache in your system folders contributing too. Close the app, close all the browser sessions, remove the local cache folders, temp data from your system. As the app uses browser session cookies, try to clear your browser cookies completely.
When you want to start, sign-in from incognito mode, install the app and follow the rest..
If you have another laptop or desktop, try to see if the issue persists there too.
If the problem continue to persists, please raise a support ticket with Atlassian.
@Mingxu_Wang I haven't used the app for a week or so; I just tried it and experienced the same thing (on Windows). I tried removing the app and reinstalling it, but I'm stuck with the latest installer I got from here. 🫤
Step 1 would be trying to reinstall it, but if you do stumble upon same installer issue (mine couldn't find 2 files in TEMP required for installation), let me/us know here, or maybe even better - reach out to the Atlassian Support team.
I've seen a version of this too. A few things worth checking before opening a support ticket:
If you can share whether this happens on every sign-in or just sometimes, and whether you're on SSO or a regular Atlassian account, that'll help narrow it down further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.