Hi @Yusuf Sönmez
Check if this is deactivated or disabled. What do you see in admin.atlassian.com - Billing ?
Is it deactivated ? and you have option to reactivate subscription? This should bring it back.
If no options to reactivate, probably best to contact Atlassian support. https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Thanks for your response.
I checked Atlassian Administration → Billing → Subscriptions, and my Jira subscription appears to be deactivated. When I click Reactivate, Atlassian tells me to contact support and provides the entitlement number E-444-3AM-3BK-NCN.
However, when I try to create a Reactivate Subscription support request, the required dropdown fields are empty, so I cannot submit the request.
My site is: quickok.atlassian.net
Could you please advise how I can reactivate the site or contact the appropriate support team?
Do you mean, you don't see any information? your site information in the drop down?
Did you follow the above steps?
no i cannot see anythink in dropdown. Yes i did
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.