While setting up our jira-environment, we did "some" testing. Now, nearing the conclusion of that process and were about to clean up to get ready for production, we stumbled upon the problem that certain issues could not be deleted.
Description:
Any ideas or do i have to open a support request?
Thanks in advance,
Christian
Did you try the integrity checker? Did you do a full reindex or a background reindex? IMO only a full reindex (which makes JIRA inaccessible) removes issues from the index which doesn't exist because the index is deleted and rebuild.
I'd open a support request. I'm surprised you're allowed to delete parents of subtasks throught the UI
Thank you very much! I was not aware that there was an actual difference between the two, except the obvious locking. The full index did the trick.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.