I am just checking if anybody has had this issue with a 5.5 to 5.7 upgrade? The atlassian-confluence.log of the upgrade has this error. I have tried lots of different things , such as installing using the confluence account, the root account, upgrading add-ons before the upgrade and after the upgrade. Always the same error. I imagine it it is data related but don't know how to fix this issue. I have tried to do an XML backup but the database is 3.5Gb and the operation ends up trying to access the page destination=/admin/dobackup.action that causes a 404 error.
I have also tried deleting the constraints on this table only to find other constraints.
Any cluses ???
2016-05-30 15:03:47,515 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1] [hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate] execute Unsuccessful: alter table cwd_app_dir_group_mapping add constraint fk_app_dir_group_app foreign key (application_id) references cwd_application
2016-05-30 15:03:47,515 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1] [hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate] execute ERROR: constraint "fk_app_dir_group_app" for relation "cwd_app_dir_group_mapping" already exists
2016-05-30 15:03:47,516 ERROR [localhost-startStop-1] [hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate] execute could not complete schema update
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: constraint "fk_app_dir_group_app" for relation "cwd_app_dir_group_mapping" already exists
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2157)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1886)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:255)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:555)