Many in my organization use Loom. I am trying to create a Loom account using my work email but when I get to the join a workspace or create a new workspace step, I get an error that says "Something went wrong. Please try again." I have cleared cache, used different browsers, but nothing gets me past that step. I can log in to the id.atlassian.com account page, but the loom app doesn't appear there because the system never let me complete the loom account setup. The AI chat suggestions have not worked. I tried a different route by doing a trial signup and it gave me a different error and with a Trace ID number - "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again." I can't do the customer service option for login problems because that just retriggers the account creation/login process that the system did not let me complete.