After being referred for a job, with a link. It is asking me to sign In to fill the full application.
When I am clicking on sign in, it is giving me this error - How to fill in the application now?
Hi @Arjun Dev Singla,
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, you have landed on a public forum for Atlassian users and your request does not seem related to an Atlassian application.
I would recommend reaching out to the person that referred you in the first place or to contact the organisation you are trying to apply to directly.
Hope this helps and all the best in your job search!
Hi Thank you Walter, I got the issue, and tried to login Directly through icims, after successful login also, I am getting the error that Your login access in restricted, can you please tell me about this?
Hey Arjun, I’m also facing the same issue, did u find the reason or a workaround for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.