Hello everyone. It's great to meet you all. I'm Brad and I'm new to this group. I'm for sure not new to confluence or Jira or Atlassian for that matter. I've been around these systems for a long time. So if I can be of any help let me know.
Thank you,
Welcome to this group @Bradley
And have fun taking part in the Community challenges :-)
Welcome to the group! 💙👋
Hi @Bradley We noticed you posted this in multiple places across the forums, which is against our Partners - Rules of Engagement. We’ve kept this one live - if you prefer for your content to remain in a different group or collection, please let us know via the “report to moderators” function and we’d be happy to move it for you. Please also take a moment to review our rules so you're aware for next time. Thanks!
Welcome to the group @Bradley
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.