Hi,
I'm having an issue with a document/page that I uploaded to Confluence and would appreciate some guidance.
I accidentally uploaded/created the wrong parent page and would now like to delete it since I uploaded it again but under the correct location.
However, I'm currently unable to find an option to delete the document/page. Since I uploaded/created the content myself, I thought I would have permission to delete my own content, but it seems that I may not have the necessary permissions in this particular space.
Could you please advise me on the following:
- How can I delete a document/page that I have uploaded or created myself?
- Is there a specific permission I need in order to do this?
- If I don't currently have the required permission, who should I contact to have the document/page deleted or to request the appropriate access?
- Would this normally be handled by the Space Administrator, or who should I contact?
Thank you in advance!