Hello,
I try to use Bitbucket pipelines beta.
To build my repository, I need to build another repository from bitbucket.
So I configure a SSH Key but when I make a git clone, He ask me a passphrase for the key and block the automatic process.
Is there a way to pass this step without passphrase or providing the passphrase in anyway ?
To illustrate, here is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml file:
# You can use a Docker image from Docker Hub or your own container
# registry for your build environment.
image: maven:3.3.3
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- mkdir ~/.ssh
- echo $SSH_KEY > ~/.ssh/id_rsa.tmp # note: assumes base64 encoded ssh key without a passphrase
- base64 -d ~/.ssh/id_rsa.tmp > ~/.ssh/id_rsa
- chmod 600 ~/.ssh/id_rsa
- base64 ~/.ssh/id_rsa
- echo -e "Host *\n StrictHostKeyChecking no\n UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null" > ~/.ssh/config
- mvn --version
- mkdir temp
- cd temp
- git clone git@bitbucket.org:dingorock/dingorock-helpers.git
- cd dingorock-helpers
- mvn clean install
- cd ..
- cd ..
- mvn clean install
Thanks in advance,
Seb