When I open my project, the Backlog and Active Spring pages will not populate. The Issues page will show all my tickets though. This error shows when I open the Backlog/Active Sprint:
An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Hi @Tauri Smith you mentioned that you can see the issues but the page won't populate. What do you mean by this? If everything is functioning as intended the console errors are not relevant.
Hi @Tauri Smith
Try an incognito window or try another browser.
If this solves your issues, clear your cache and cookies.
The Issues page populates with tickets, but the Backlog and Active Sprint pages do not work. Nothing shows on those pages. It's just a blank screen when you first bring up the page, but then the error shows once you try again.
I've tried all these options. Our organization doesn't allow us to use Incognito pages.
Are you using a direct url , a favourite?
If you do just browse to the main url of the instance and then browse to the board.
I just checked by using the URL and finding the board, and it still isn't working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.