I am dealing with severe lag on my Trello. This has been happening for about 2 months and nothing I do is rectifying the situation.
I have switched browser, cleared all caches, history and preformed all system updates. I have checked and verified server is fine and even purchased a new computer.
The lag time is incredibly frustrating. If I @ someone on the board I have to wait at least a minute before it shows up. If I don't wait for if to show up before I type their name the @ doesn't show up at all and then I have to wait to erase what I typed. I have to move uploads over to the card 5 or 6 times before the upload actually takes and I can't scroll up or down without wait time as well. When typing notes I can type a paragraph before the words start to populate on the card. If I move the card I have a prolonged wait time between each of those actions as well.
Before the lagging started we would deal with multiple "Disconnected from Trello" messages in an hour. These messages seem to have slowed considerably since the lagging started.
My boss has no problem with his Trello, however he is not as active a user as me and my co-worker. We are on Trello 8.5 hours a day, 5 days a week. My co-worker is experiencing the same performance issues and took all previously mentioned steps (including the purchase of a new computer) to try to avoid dealing with this frustration on a daily basis. We also make it so we only have 1 or 2 windows open while using Trello in a futile effort to speed it up. It took him 4 hours to make 25 Trello cards with all needed information filled out.
All other functions and uploads on the computer work fine, this severe lag is only present when using Trello.
I would really appreciate some guidance on this. Trello has been a life saver for us but unfortunately it is turning into a torture test.
Thank you.