Hello Atlassian Support,
I'm contacting you because I'm trying to delete my Atlassian account after briefly trying Trello, but the process seems to make it unnecessarily difficult to do so.
Every time I attempt to delete my account, I receive the following message:
You can't delete your account
Your account can't be deleted because:
User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
I then tried using the GDPR self-service deletion procedure, but this simply brings me back to the exact same message.
What makes this particularly confusing is that I have checked my account and I have no active billing, subscriptions, or paid plans connected to Trello or any other Atlassian app. I therefore have no idea what "active entitlement" is supposedly preventing me from deleting my account.
I find this quite frustrating. I no longer wish to use Trello or any other Atlassian service, I have no intention of maintaining any active subscription or entitlement, and I simply want my Atlassian account and associated personal data to be deleted.
If there is some hidden or residual entitlement preventing deletion, please remove it or provide me with clear and specific instructions for doing so. At the moment, the process feels circular: I am told I cannot delete my account because of something I cannot see or manage, while the GDPR deletion procedure leads me straight back to the same error.
Please confirm how I can permanently delete my account, or process the deletion on my behalf. Thank you.