Hey all,
Hope you are doing well.
I have been going through PlantUML diagram for Confluence DC by Avono workflow and its prereq. Mostly, I am doing this for a security review of this marketplace app because I want a proper analysis done if to allow or not this app over our confluence DC environment. Now, I was going through the privacy and security tab for this app which covers all the pointers I mostly have but they are not present.
One thing, I get to see is that one can get the security questionnaire for such apps through ECOHELP ticket through the ECOSYSTEM environment of atlassian. But, i am not able to get that.
I reached out to avono support, but they are non-responsive. It would be wonderful if whole atlassian community can help me reach my objective so I can have a proper analysis done on the same.
Looking forward to your ideas.