I am currently using a Trello free trial, but I do not want to continue with the service.
I have tried to cancel the trial and downgrade my Workspace to the Free plan, but I am unable to do so because Trello says that I am the last billing administrator of the account.
I am therefore requesting that your Billing team manually cancel my free trial and make sure that it does not convert into a paid subscription.
I do not authorize any future charges to my payment method.
Please confirm in writing that:
My free trial has been cancelled.
My Workspace will not be charged.
The trial will not automatically convert into a paid subscription.
There are no remaining billing obligations preventing the cancellation.
Please help me resolve this as soon as possible, as I have already tried to cancel the trial myself but the platform prevents me from doing so.
Thank you.