Hi Community
We are running a Jira 6.2.3 in our company. Since the beginning we struggle with the quick-Search. WE can find most of the tasks / projects. But sometimes the quicksearch won't respond anything. It's a really strange behaviour! We tried to reindex it already a couple of times. Here's an example:
Theres a object called let's say "RZWP-Company-Test" If I Search for "Company" the quicksearch will find the object. If I search for "Test" no result is returned. Moste of the objects are working, we just have 4-5 which are not working as they should. Another example:
"RZWP-VBV-VBV2011" If we search for the whole string, we'll find the object. If we search for example for "RZWP-VBV" => no result. Like when we are searching for "VBV" or "VBV2011". We always have to go manually to projects, then list everything there, then we can find it! 
I'm thankful for any ideas...
Regards
Marco