Loom account access lost after Atlassian migration
Hi Loom/Atlassian team,
I’m an existing Loom user and I have suddenly lost access to my original Loom account following the Atlassian migration.
When I originally tried to log in to Loom using Google, I received the message:
“Please use Single Sign-On to sign in to this account.”
I then logged into my existing Atlassian account and tried to access Loom through Atlassian. I received this error:
“Could not authenticate with Atlassian, please try again. If the issue persists, try resetting or creating a password, or reach out to an admin or the Loom support team.”
I followed the instruction to reset/create an Atlassian password. However, after doing this, I was logged into what appears to be a new/empty Loom account, and none of my original Loom videos are there.
I need access to my original Loom account/workspace and all of my existing videos.
I have NOT intentionally created a new Loom account and I do not want to use a new account. I believe my original Loom account/workspace has become incorrectly associated with my Atlassian account during the migration.
I have also tried contacting Loom Support, but the support form requires me to create a Loom recording demonstrating the problem. This isn't possible because the problem is that I cannot access my original Loom account in the first place. I also tried the Atlassian support route, but the support page is currently showing a “Support Service Connection Issue” and I have been unable to submit a ticket.
Could someone from the Loom/Atlassian team please investigate my account on the backend and restore/link my original Loom account and workspace to my Atlassian account?
I can provide the email address associated with my original Loom account privately if required.
Thank you.