Hello,
I am trying to connect the official Trello MCP connector to Claude.
I am using the official Trello connector with:
https://mcp.trello.com/v1
My Trello account, workspace, and boards work normally. However, every time I try to authorize the Trello connector in Claude, the Atlassian consent page fails with:
“Something went wrong”
“The session has expired. Please try authorizing again.”
I have already tested:
- Google Chrome
- Chrome Incognito mode
- Microsoft Edge
- Signing out and signing back in to Trello and Claude
- Starting a completely new authorization process
- Explicitly allowing third-party cookies for:
[*.]trello.com
[*.]id.atlassian.com
[*.]auth.atlassian.com
The exact same authorization error still occurs.
Could you please confirm whether this is a known issue with the Trello MCP OAuth/consent process and advise how I can successfully authorize the official Trello connector with Claude?
Please do not modify or delete any of my Trello boards or data.
Thank you.