Yes. Think you might want to ask a bit more?
Hi John,It seems that you have question about ConfiForms, right? I was able to find the following information that can give you the vendor's contact:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.vertuna.confluence.plugins.confiforms/server/support
I hope this helps!
WZ
Ha! I didn't realize I was actually submitting a request. Well, since I started a thread I'll go ahead and submit my problem and see if anyone has an idea. I've tried reaching out to ConfiForms with their contact us form and I haven't heard anything from them.
Maybe someone here can still help. I recently updated to Confluence 5.9.3 and it killed all of our ConfiForms. I've narrowed it down to the "Multi select" field. It doesn't render properly when viewing, and then when you click "Edit" on the page I just get a blank screen. When I view source I can see all the Confiforms, but I have no way of using the form or editing the page. I'm running the latest version (1.13.8) which is approved for 5.9.3. Any ideas?
Thanks,
-john
Did you try the form on the link below. I've always had fairly quick responses when I've submitted a bug report ... allowing for the fact that they are in Estonia and I am in Washington state in the US. http://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Documentation
I did try that a couple of weeks ago with no response. However, I tried it again after reading your message and I got a response within minutes. go figure.
They are going to setup a test environment and let me know what they find out. I'll post the outcome.
Thanks all,
-John
Love the subject :-)
PS, You (and everyone else interested in getting support with ConfiForms) please send us a quick message via contact form on our website
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.