Hi, I am trying to delete my whole Atlassian Account because I do not need any Atlassian services and I keep getting this message:
You can't delete your account
Your account can't be deleted because:
- User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active entitlements.
All I did was sign up for a free Loom Account because someone asked me to send a video that way and I had every intention of deleting the account after they viewed it. I canceled the Loom subscription but now from the Atlassian Homepage, I get that message when I click delete account. On top of that, there appears no way for me to message someone from support, it only allows me to ask the community. All I want to do is delete all the data off their servers and no longer have this account and I can't even get a support person to help me. I am very, very frustrated with this company right now.