I am using Trello to dispatch jobs for different customers. I enter some labels and then the customers info in the description section. It is just basic info like name, address phone number, etc..
I am entering the info into a desktop. In the past when i open the card from the mobile app i cab just click on the address and it will open the maps and provide the directions to the house. Additionally, when I click on the phone number it would dial the phone number or allow me to copy the number.
Recently none of the works the same way. It does nothing at all when I click on the address or phone number. The fields are light up in blue like they should but not working.
Any idea on how I can fix this? I have been using the system this way for almost a year with no issue at all. Thank y ou in advance for your help.