Before, by double clicking on any space in the board, list was added. But nothing happens now. I've been using that function often but now it is gone, so it is very uncomfortable. How can I bring back that function?
Hi @이현규 ,
Are you using the Trello Web version or the Desktop App?
Does the issue persist across different browsers (e.g., switching from Chrome to Firefox)?
Is this happening on all boards or just one specific board?
Hi @이현규 Confirmed it is working fine for me
Same thing is happening to me. Can we bring this function back, Trello devs? This was an unnecessary and frustrating change.
I am also missing the function. Disappeared on the last update. Very frustrating to say the least. Having to scroll through 25 lists to get to the "add new list" button is silly.
for me its not working in the web version with the chrome browser on all boards
I totally agree that this removal is frustrating (and it's been removed in the app and on the web interface) - I rely on this functionality constantly.
I have tried to figure out how to contact Trello to get this corrected, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that (or at least I can't figure out out how to do it).
I see today that this functionality appears to be back in both the app for Mac OS and also within a browser.
I believe the functionality has today now been restored (both in the Mac OS app and through a browser).
can confirm. working again here in chrome.
thx to whoever for the timely fix
IT WORKS!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.