Hi
we use Confluence 5.5, JIRA Macros 5.5.4 and JIRA 6.3.10
In the Confluence configuration we set the timeout values to zero (should be interpreted as an infinite timeout - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+HTTP+Timeout+Settings)
During a comlex search the JIRA macro terminates after 10 sec. with the following error: com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
Is there a additional timeout in the "JIRA Macro"? If jes, how can I increase it?
Regards,Uli
Strange, what happens if you manually set to 180000(3 minutes)?
The idea is to address to address the timeout problem, then we can further check if the zero not using infinite is is some kind of BUG.
Hi Deividi, Thanks for the reply. I already tried with 20000 ( 20 sec.) The timeout occured after 10 sec. - strange isn't it? Regards, Uli
Yeap, in that case I would advise you to raise a case to our JIRA support team at https://support.atlassian.com, since we would need to check logs to further understand what is happening.
OK, we have raised a support case. Thanks for your help. I mark this question as answered. Regards, Uli
Hi Ulrich, please try the workaround in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36316 and let me know if this helps
Hi Lachlan, thanks for the information. I think this will be practicable workaround for us. We will test ist and I come back when we have some results. Cheers, Uli
Hi Uli, just a heads up that this workaround may still fail if the call to the projects endpoint in JIRA takes more than 10 seconds, as it appears there is a separate default time out in use. I'm still investigating if/how this can be overridden, and will update the bug report when I know more.
Hi Uli, here's a second bug that might be causing the issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36335
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.