Hi team,
I’m looking to request a new feature that would be incredibly valuable for my workflow.
I work with 50+ creators, and many of us would benefit from having filter‑based visibility controls on Trello boards. At the moment, if I apply a filter to a card, everyone on the board can see it. What we need is the ability to set rules or automations so that specific members can only see cards with certain filters or labels.
For example: On a board with 20 members, 10 would only see cards with the blue label, and the other 10 would only see cards with the red label. This would help us organise tasks by team, creator, or project without needing separate boards for everything.
This feature would be huge for us, and I don’t think it would be too difficult to implement on your end.
Kind regards, A loyal user