I have the following use case, which I can't seem to get the excerpt include macro to support. Does anyone know how I can support this use case?
USE CASE:
I have two confluence spaces A and B. I want to make some of the pages in space A available and included in space B. To do this, I have used an excerpt macro on the content in space A and an excerpt include macro on space B to pull in that content. This works great, now here's the problem....
I have two users X and Y. User X is an "admin" user and as such can view content in both spaces A and B (this works fine). For user Y, I want them to see all of the content in space B (including the content I'm trying to pull in from space A using the excerpt include macro), but user Y can NOT have access to space A.
The problem I'm running into is that because user Y does not have permission to view space A, the content I am attempting to pull into space B with the excerpt include macro does not render and instead displays an error "Error rendering macro 'excerpt-include' : User 'Y' does not have permission to view the page 'spaceA:pagename'."
Does anyone know how I could accomplish the above use case? Your help is very much appreciated. 