Looking for advanced training on On-Prem JSM Datacenter.
Hi @Daniel H_ Fisher
For advanced JSM Data Center training, I would recommend checking the remaining Data Center learning content from Atlassian, although Atlassian is no longer maintaining DC-specific training as it shifts toward Cloud.
For more advanced or real-world topics, this Community is actually a great place to learn from people who have worked with JSM Data Center in production. You can search existing discussions or ask specific questions about the areas you're trying to deepen.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Training-Certification/Jira-Data-Centre-On-Demand-Learning/td-p/3024700
Marcelo
Hi @Daniel H_ Fisher , Atlassian doesn't provide any DC training anymore. The only chance you have is reaching out to a Solution Partner to see if they still offer any.
You can search for any of the awesome Solution Partners in the Partner Directory: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/
Cheers, Rik
Both @Marcelo Montaño Sánchez and @Rik de Valk _Brainboss_ make good points, so I will not repeat those. I would just add that "advanced" can mean quite different things for JSM Data Center, and the best resource depends on which direction you're referring to.
A few directions I often see:
If you can share which of these you are after, I can point you to something more specific. The platform and clustering side, in particular, tends to be covered more in the Atlassian Data Center technical documentation and in hands-on work with a Solution Partner than in a single course.
Cheers, Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.