...they refuse to communicate and i am not receiving a call back
Hey @Young Musicians Fund Quadra Island ,
Can you maybe share your question here to see if we (the community) can help? Atlassian does have that support policy for free plans, where you'll mainly be redirected to forums (so, here). 👀
Potentially, if there's an issue with the system, your account, etc., you could reach out to the support team through here: Atlassian Support: Pricing, Billing & Licensing
If I could give you one tip related to raising a 'high-stakes ticket,' it would be to start a free Premium plan for Trello and raise a ticket via Atlassian Support. Once it's resolved, you can just let it go back to the free plan automatically, or raise another ticket for them to manually switch you back to the free plan.
Cheers,Tobi
Just a note that I'm not working for Atlassian (I'm basically a customer, same as you).
Regarding the phone calls, I don't think they do have an official line that you can call. In my 7-ish years of working with Atlassian tools, I've gone to a video call with support engineers only 2 or 3 times.
Have you tried raising/submitting a ticket via any of the listed links? If yes, I can try to escalate this to the support team for someone to take a look.
I will keep calling 877-533-8860 until I get help getting back into my account. Nice of them to lock me out then send email verification to email whixh is not working and I cannot log in to even check the email address. So unfair. I would pay them for the issue but they refuse to cooperate.
Hi @Young Musicians Fund Quadra Island , Hope you are doing well,Welcome to the community!!Just a quick note: Trello support is available via ticket(email) only, and you can always reach us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact#/
--> On to your account, I've taken a look, and everything checks out on our end. Your account is active, there are no restrictions or blocks in place, and all your data is accessible.
--> Regarding the verification emails, I checked the email delivery logs and can see that the emails are being sent successfully from our side. The log entry we're seeing is:
250 2.0.0 OK <id> <id>.81 - gsmtp
This response code indicates a successful send, so the delay appears to be on your email provider's end. Here are a few things worth trying to get those emails through:
Check your spam/junk folder first, as Trello emails sometimes get filtered there.
Add our sending addresses to your contacts or allow list: do-not-reply@trello.com and noreply@id.atlassian.com
do-not-reply@trello.com
noreply@id.atlassian.com
If you're on a company or private domain, it's worth checking with your network administrator to confirm our sending domains aren't being blocked at the network level.
For the full list of steps, our troubleshooting guide covers everything in detail: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/not-receiving-confirmation-emails-or-password-reset-emails/
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.