I am having a serious syncing problem with the Trello iOS app and need help recovering unsynced changes.
My iPhone currently has a Sync Queue containing approximately 1,956 lines of pending operations. Every operation shows:
“not synced (0 attempts)”
I have confirmed that these changes have NOT reached the Trello server. I opened the same board through Trello in Safari and verified that several of the affected cards are missing their recent updates.
The queue contains important current changes, including card descriptions, names, Custom Fields, labels, card positions, covers, and attachments.
There is also a very large number of entries showing:
“Update cover of a missing card”
“Remove cover from card [missing card]”
“not synced (0 attempts)”
I have already:
- Confirmed I am logged into the correct account.
- Confirmed the changes are missing from the web version.
- Used a reliable internet connection.
- Completely closed and reopened the iOS app.
- Left the app open for several minutes without making changes.
- Confirmed that the Sync Queue does not decrease.
I have NOT cleared the Sync Queue, cleared the app cache, logged out, or deleted/reinstalled the app because I do not want to lose the unsynced changes.
I have also exported the entire Sync Queue and can provide the file if needed.
This is an active operational board, and the unsynced information is important. Is there a way to recover or force synchronization of the pending queue without deleting the local unsynced changes?
I would especially appreciate guidance from someone familiar with the Trello iOS sync system.
Thank you!
Vicki