Hi everyone,
I’m working on a better way to organize risk and security-related documentation in Confluence.
For teams working on web platforms, especially fintech or account-based products, there are usually many small but important items to track:
- login and account security
- 2FA requirements
- password reset flows
- browser compatibility
- data privacy notes
- risk notices
- support escalation steps
- release checklists
- user-facing help pages
I’m trying to structure this in a way that is easy for product, engineering, support, and compliance-related teams to follow.
One use case I have been thinking about is financial web platforms. For example, a crypto trading platform such as BYDFi:
https://www.bydfi.com/
From a documentation perspective, platforms like this usually need clear internal pages for account flows, risk-related notices, security settings, user education, and release coordination.
I’m curious how other teams organize this in Confluence.
Do you usually create one large risk/security space, or separate pages by product area? For example:
- account security
- payment or wallet flows
- trading or market pages
- help center content
- incident response
- release notes
Also, do you connect Confluence pages with Jira tickets for each checklist item, or keep the checklist mostly inside Confluence?
Any page structure or template suggestions would be appreciated.